[CLARC Hamsters] Last Ham Radio Public Service Event of 2014, Saturday, Dec 6.

  • From: Nick Lance <nlance13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CLARCHamsters <clarchamsters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 16:08:43 -0600

Here is the information on the last ham radio public service event of
2014.  It is the St. John's Reindeer Run in Nassau Bay.  This is a very
nice community event and you get a free long-sleeve T-shirt for
volunteering, along with a service credit letter.  If this is your first
event, we will train you.  We will also provide a radio for you to use.

Please let me know early if you would like to volunteer, so we can order a
T-shirt of the correct size.  Don't forget to include your T-shirt size
when you email me.  You will need to arrive no later than 7:15 am for the 8
am start.  I will email a map and assignment sheet a few days before the
event.  We will meet in the parking lot of the Dollar General Store at the
corner of Upper Bay Rd and Space Park Drive.

Here is the detailed information on the CLARC website:

http://clarc.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=37&Itemid=190

Nick
281-488-6534