[clan_leb] Re: [Re: vote: shadow in leb?]

  • From: Matt Pepper <m-b-pepper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <clan_leb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <clan_leb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 23:49:03 -0600

i say nay. shadow is a great guy, and he's funny to boot, but i don't wan=
na be
the next pbk when our stats pop up and we've got 25 guys in our clan and =
half
don't even know who everyone is. i like smaller clans and i never have en=
joyed
being in one that has an assload of members. on the other hand i know we =
are
getting our feet wet into league play and we need members to consistently=
 be
able to make matches and what not, but until i see a problem with making =
5 or
6 to show for a match i say we hold off on new recruits. fo'sheezy :)

pWny

"Ryan Burdette" <leb_nutsac@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

we live in a democratic republic....therefore we shud be called a democra=
tic
clan..
in a democracy, we vote..
and yes, that was gay...but im in favor of voting..ha

to the question of yay or nay, i say yay....i talked to shad for a little=

bit on the server today, seems like a good guy...and i'v enoticed he has
been posting more which might mean he'll be around more...
so i say yay...