[clan_leb] Re: [Re: practice monday night]

  • From: Matt Pepper <m-b-pepper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <clan_leb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:36:48 -0600

wednsday works for me. you can schedule it on a friday or saturday, but t=
hat
will reduce my chances of showing up. lol. if u do schedule on fri. or sa=
t.,
u'll have a better chance of seeing me on saturday. fo'shizzle my nizzles=

"Danny Rose" <drrose2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Yo guys, sorry I've been outta the loop for a while.  School has been
clampin down on deez nuts and I won't be able to do ANYTHING except study=

until tuesday night. So practice will be delayed until I can get me shit
straightened out.  Scaven said he's got some gf stuff thursday, so any ot=
her
day we can agree on? Gimme the days you foos are free.

Counter Strike LEB Clan
Clan Leaders:
    Axeman
    Nutsac