[clacksseniors] county senior section group mailing list

  • From: "Carolyn Luke" <carolyn.luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <clacksseniors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 00:13:52 -0000

Hello

This is a test email for the new group mailing system, which has been sent to
the senior section group.

If you want to use this mailing group then all you have to do is send an email
to clacksseniors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . Any replies will then go back to the sender.
If you want a reply to go to a specific person then please include their email
address in the original message, and then replies need to be sent to that
address.

The mailing groups that we have are clacksrainbows, clacksbrownies,
clacksguides, clacksseniors, and clacksdcs. To send a message to a group, you
just need to send an email to the group name @freelists.org.

Unfortunately not everyone has joined a mailing group, but I'm hoping if we
start to use the groups then people will join up. Please encourage everyone in
your unit team to join the appropriate group.

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL SO I CAN CHECK THE CORRECT PEOPLE HAVE RECEIVED THE
MESSAGE.

Thanks very much for your help,
Carolyn