[clacksseniors] Fw: County camp

  • From: "Carolyn Luke" <carolyn.luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <clacksguides@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <clacksseniors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <clacksdcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 19:33:47 -0000

Forwarding to the new group emails,
Carolyn

From: joycebell18@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 5:05 PM
To: dcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: patriciaallison44@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: County camp

Hi ladies

I have had a response (at last!!!!) from Bonaly Scout centre near Edinburgh
(just off Dreghorn junction) and they have the last 2 weekends of May
available. Could you please pass on to TSS and Guide leaders please and ask
them to email me with their thoughts? A bit far I agree but perhaps county
would help with funding transport for girls? Have heard nothing back from
Fordell and my hubby is doubtful that we would be able to use Barrwood (Forth
valley)

Thanks
Joyce :)