[cla-oa] India's National Folklore Centre - hosting 17 open access journals!

  • From: Heather Morrison <heatherm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cla-oa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Open Access and Information for Development <openaccess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 13:11:14 -0700

India's National Folklore Centre is hosting 17 open access journals, using Open Journal Systems. The portal can be found at:

http://www.indianfolklore.org/journals/

When will we in Canada support and celebrate our own humanitites research in this manner?

Thanks to Jan Sczcepanski for the alert.

Any opinion expressed in this e-mail is that of the author alone, and does not represent the opinion or policy of BC Electronic Library Network or Simon Fraser University Library.

best,

Heather G. Morrison
Project Coordinator
BC Electronic Library Network
Phone:  778-782-7001
Fax: 778.782.3023
Email:  heatherm@xxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.eln.bc.ca

Don't miss! the
2nd International PKP Scholarly Publishing Conference
Vancouver, July 8-10, 2009
http://pkp.sfu.ca/ocs/pkp/index.php/pkp2009/pkp2009