[citw150] Re: Nickovich CITW150 L5Q4

  • From: Naddie <girlnike4u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 10:01:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Monica,

  I'm available after 5pm mountain time if you want to chat.  For the next
couple of days though I can be available during the day too around 2pm.  Look
forward to chatting with you.

  Nadalen H

Monica Nickovich <realtree_monica@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hey everyone. It is getting closer to the deadline to turn stuff in and i
still do not have someone to chat with. my Yahoo! Chat name is
MonicaRealtree48. i am usually on later in the evening, but periodically
through the day. I really can be on at anytime, so just shoot me a quick email
and set a time and i will make it happen. Thanks so much and i look forward to
hearing from you.
  Monica