[citw150] L6 Q6

  • From: Elizabeth <bjw1585@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CITW150 <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:02:19 -0800 (PST)

    From the website,
http://www.elated.com/articles/telnet-and-basic-commands/, I learned that
"Telnet is a protocol that allows you to connect to a remote computer (for
example, your Web server) and type commands that will be carried out on the
server, such as moving and copying files, creating directories (folders), and
running scripts. Most computers such as Windows PCs have a Telnet program
built-in." Which in essense, is saying that Telnet is just another computer
communication tool, that of course, could prove very useful.
      I tried Telnet out at Materia Magica (who am I to turn down a game!?) at
http://www.materiamagica.com/. It proved to be an interesting experience, very
much different than the typical gaming situations that I am used to, however, I
had fun. Unfortunately, my computer was not too fond of the game and kept
freezing on me, so I was only able to play in level 1. :(

"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday."
--Don Marquis

Elizabeth Woodard - bjw1585@xxxxxxxxx

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity -
Click now for info