[citw150] CITW150 L5Q2

  • From: Andrew Alexander <aalexander_06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Class Everyone <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:36:03 -0700 (PDT)

signed up for the GameStop newsletter, and the Webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx They
send me
weekly newsletters. GameStop sends me information on the newest games for video
game systems as well as deals they are giving. Webmaster sends me updates on
bands such as down to tell me when they are having sales on clothes or when
they are on tour. I donʼt not like anything about them, but I do like the
GameStop
newsletter better because I work at a game stop. You can sign up for each news
letter at the following addresses. http://www.gamestop.com
and http://www.down-nola.com.

Andrew M. Alexander

"Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud                     and get
kicked, in the head, by an iron boot? Of course you
don't--no one does--that never happens." -Capt. Rex Kramer