[citw150] CITW150 L5 Q2 E-Mail Newsletters

  • From: Sandy Keller <sandy48837keller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:07:32 -0700 (PDT)

I subscribed to the Digital Web Newletter
http://www.digital-web.com/subscribe/newsletter/ and to Betty Crocker
http://www.bettycrocker.com/Newsletters.htm.  They both have arrived.  The
Digital Web newsletter is tips for web site creation.  One of the articles was
about redesigning the ExpressionEngine site (actually written in an
entertaining way) and about font management.  I didn't realize you could go to
your control panel and view and sort by similarities and then eliminate
duplicate fonts.  There's all sorts of neat little tricks in their newsletter.
Even a new B can learn.

  Betty Crocker is out to get me.  They have two or three meals planned for me
every day.  (The pop-ups are for weight watchers! ) Surprisingly enough, the
newsletter this week was the best store bought chicken noodle soup.

  I would say the best newsletter of the two is Digital Web.

  To stop the subscription for the Digital Web, you log on to their website and
enter your email address and click "unsubscribe".  To end Betty Crocker you go
to their web site and under "my account" you unclick the newsletter you
previously selected.  In Betty's email's they also have a spot to click to
"unsubscribe" right in the email itself,

  Til next time,
  Sandy Keller