[citw150] CITW150 - L5 Q2

  • From: SEH <seheahbah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 08:42:42 -0800 (PST)

  I have subscribed to the Fine Living e-newsletter, which I found at
http://www.fineliving.com/. It is a weekly newsletter and I have received two
so far. I like how they present the information and will probably continue to
receive the newsletter.

  I also subscribed to the Better Homes and Garden's "100 Days of Holidays"
e-newsletter, which I was able to sign up for at
https://secure.bhg.com/common/profile/newsletter.jsp?sssdmh=dm17.282015&regSource=1000&esrc=nwhd44&email=1387166878&_requestid=117607.
 I've been a member of the BHG website for many years, and I thought getting
this newsletter would be a good way to ease into the holiday season; however, I
had to set up a filter to receive them so that I can read them at my leisure,
because they come daily. The information provided is useful and entertaining,
so I will probably keep this newsletter as well.

  Of the two, I think I prefer the "100 Days of Holidays" newsletter, because
it's festive and this is my favorite time of year!

Sharon Harper
  seheahbah@xxxxxxxxx
  "One must not let oneself be overwhelmed by sadness."
  ~Jacqueline Bouvier Onassis~

http://mail.yahoo.com