[citw150] CITW L6 Q4

  • From: Mary Bartilson <maryswebclass@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:38:54 -0800 (PST)

this was found at http://lansing.craigslist.org/lab/468552026.html

Needed Part time Misc Help w Auto parts internet Biz

Reply to: job-468552026@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: 2007-11-04, 10:10AM EST

Thanks for your consideration!!

Several persons needed for part time assistance with all faucets of an Internet
specialty Autiomotive parts operation and other general domestic duties.

We recycle Mercedes and other Exotic automobile parts.

We need: Internet Listers, automobile dissassemblers, Shipping help, & general
Maintenence and cleaning. Right now I do it all and would expect the same.

Could work to full time.

skill commenserate with pay

Leave message at 517-575-0188 or Email grandmabenz@xxxxxxxxx
Location: Lansing East
Compensation: 8.00 per hr This is a part-time job. Principals only. Recruiters,
     please don't contact this job poster. Phone calls about this job
     are ok. Please do not contact job
     poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 468552026

 Mary Bartilson
    LCC - CITW 150
 "If a man does not keep pace with his companions,  perhaps it is because he
hears a different drummer.        Let him step to the music which he hears,
           however measured or far away." Henry David Thoreau, Walden,
Conclusion, 1854

         "Have patience with all things,
but chiefly have patience with yourself.
   Do not lose
 courage in considering
           your own imperfections
but instantly set about remedying them -
       every day begin the task anew."
         Saint Francis de Sales French saint & bishop of Geneva (1567 - 1622)

with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.