[citw150] CITW 150 Lesson 5 Q2

  • From: Devin Montague <dgmlcc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Free Lists <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:18:22 -0800 (PST)

I subscribed to the 20 Most Wanted Weekly Products newsletters.  CNET's URL:
http://nl.com.com/gen_login.jsp?brand=cnet. This newsletter just came and it
has a top 20 list of products with their names and short descriptions with
links to their sites. They also have links that say "I want it" next to each
product that allows you to access a site where it is available to purchase it.
I like this because it keeps you up to date with the newest line of technology
products and it makes it very easy to buy them. Thanks

"Be a leader, not a follower... Unless you're slower than the guy in front of
you..."

Devin Montague