[citw150] CITW 150 L6Q6

  • From: flower07 07 <flower07_07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 21:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

What i learned about telnet is that.Telnet is a program that runs on your
computer and connects your PC to a server on the network. After that you can
then enter commands through the Telnet program and they will be executed as if
you were entering them directly on the  server  consol.
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/T/Telnet.htm
  I practice telnet at telnet://140.147.254.3

  I found that telnet is some what confusing, and takes practice to get better
at it.

"I don't want to live-- I want to love first, And live incidentally."

  Muntaha Alnasser

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.