[citw150] Re: CITW 150 L3Q5

  • From: Donovan Latimore <bajafreak888@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 22:50:48 -0800 (PST)

I think you are 100% accurate in stating that the internet is Used as an often
common pipeline for hatred.  Due to it's non physically interactive state,
people are not considerate to the feelings of others and otherwise careless
with what they say and endorse.  Unfortunate to say, i do not know how a
resolution can be brought to this problem, and it's growth is terrifying.

Donovan Latimore
bajafreak888@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
1-517-927-3555