[ciscoops] Re: Channel dwindling?

  • From: Leland Vandervort <leland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciscoops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 18:25:06 +0100

Dunno... but since I *TECHNICALLY* don't have access on X on the
channel, I'm technically not an op...  (though I can override it with
my admin access and still get access... I don't do that very often).
I am in favour of removing strictops... (especially with the number of
idle-kings we have ;-))  But I won't stage a parade through the streets
of Paris in demonstration if it doesn't happen... (unlike the illegal
immigrants
who think that by parading through the streets of paris and locking themselves
inside churches they can have their permits and stuff...)

Leland