[cisb102su01] cisb 102 assignment 3, question 8

  • From: GalaxyM99@xxxxxxx
  • To: cisb102su01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 00:45:21 EDT

While surfing the web, I was lurking as usual.  The topic was spam.  How much
everyone got on a daily basis.  :-)    LOL  I had to laugh.. Imho it's no bad
 in comparison to the amount of snail-mail spam!! Think of all the trees!
j/k
well,  my surfing was cut short.  I got an error - illegal function will shut
down.  I was so busy looking around that I hadn't really saved anything... I
lost quite a bit of info.  :-(   I was NOT happy!!

Stephanie Denczek
GalaxyM99@xxxxxxx