[cisb102su01] Webpage

  • From: anna hendrick <a_hendrick_99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102su01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:40:53 -0700 (PDT)

     Here's my webpage, http://www.geocities.com/a_hendrick_99/annapage.html
The first page is a personal page about me and the second page is about
motocross. I choos this topic because it tells who I am and explains a little
about a cool sport.

     I had some troubles with this assignment, especially at first.  The
geocities was great, it was just formating the information.  It took a while to
understand how to change fonts, and make the table smaller to fit the page
nicely.  I also had a hard time with the graphics, as they would appear shrunk.

     My most useful tip would be to not give up, becaue in the end when it all
works right, you have the awesomest feeling.  This project taught be diligence,
it was exciting to try different things and see how it worked or didn't.  I
hope to use what I learned here to possibly help others, and who knows maybe
I'll need to create another site someday.

     Please take a look at me site!  Any coments would be appreciated!

     Thanks, Anna