[cisb102su01] CISB 102 Lesson 6 Question 1

  • From: anna hendrick <a_hendrick_99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102su01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:27:27 -0700 (PDT)

Medical Transcriptionists
Location: Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Denver, CO; San Diego, CA;
Cleveland, OH
Date Posted: 04/09/2002

Positions available nationwide!

EDiX, a leader in the transcription industry, has positions for experienced
Medical Transcriptionists. We offer you home-based flexibility with the
professional support you need to get ahead, plus the stability of a national
company.
We will provide you with a custom MT-designed workstation, including 24-hour
help desk support, as well as opportunities for advancement.
As a member of our home-based team, you'll enjoy the following benefits:

   Incentives For 2nd & 3rd Shifts
   Premium Health Benefits
   Paid Time Off
   401(k) Matching
   Mentoring Program
   Advancement Potential!

If you have 2-3 years of hospital transcription experience, contact us today
for more details at:

1-800-967-5261 Ext. 5947
APPLY TODAY! OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT http://www.edix.com EDiX is a division of
IDX and an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE "APPLY ONLINE" LINK.
INSTEAD, PLEASE APPLY ONLY VIA PHONE. THANK YOU.

**Hardware/Software** Custom MT-designed system, with 24/7 help desk support.
**Method of sending/receiving dictation** Fully integrated system - no separate
voice unit utilized. One phone line needed for the system. Cable Modem/DSL Line
may be utilized. Training is home-based.

I found this posting at http://www.careers.org/index.html

Then from there to an advanced search site:
http://www.hotjobs.com/htdocs/jog-search-page.html

The actual site was at:
http://www.hotjobs.com/cgi-bin/job-show?TEMPLATE=/htdocs/job-show.html&J__PINDEX=J089139UE&P__SOURCE=HJC&P__SOURCE_SPECIFIC=HJC&BOLD_KEYWORDS=Medical&BOLD_OPENTAG=%3Cspan+class%3D%22bold-opentag%22%3E&BOLD_CLOSETAG=%3C%2Fspan%3E

http://www.resumezapper.com/cgi-bin/jbskrsubmit.cfm?AID=53296&PID=262193

Is the site I found to post a resume.  It costs $49.99.  That sends it to 1,000
recruiters.   This seemed pretty high to me at first, but I suppose it isn't
too bad, considering all the time you'd save going into business filling out
applications and dropping off resumes.

Anna Adkins