[cisb102su01] CISB 102, Lesson 5, Question 2

  • From: "Benjamin Hammond" <benjita_1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "CISB 102" <cisb102su01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:10:39 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Benjamin Hammond
To: CISB 102
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 2:06 PM
Subject: newsletter

I currently subscribe to two newsletters.

First, I subscribe to the Dragonball Z CCG newsletter
(http://www.dbzcardgame.com).  This newsletter updates me on all of the
pertinent news in the card game.  Such examples are updates on banned and
restricted cards (cards that are too powerful to be played fairly),
promotional offers (often wrapper redemption, where we turn in so many
wrappers to get promo cards), tournament announcements (just a month ago,
they had a big national tournament), and card ideas (every week they mention
a different card that could help people's decks).  I really like this
newsletter, and have been receiving it for over a year.  There's really
nothing I don't like about this newsletter, as I'm always looking for the
latest news on this game.

I also subscribe to Yes-It's-Free.com's recipe of the day
(http://www.yes-its-free.com).  This sends me a new recipe every day, which
I print out the best ones to put in mine and my wife's recipe box.  While a
lot of the recipes are things we wouldn't like, sometimes we get in some
recipes that are extremely good.  We've been receiving this newsletter for a
few months.

Personally, I like the Dragon Ball Z CCG newsletter better, because I play
the game quite a bit and am always looking out for the latest news to pass
on to the others I play with.