[cisb102sp04] question 5, lesson 4

  • From: fitzgeb3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 16:18:18 -0500 (EST)

You can post your resume for free at the Michigan Career Portal, located at
http://www.michigan.gov.careers.  It seems like a good place for me to look for
a job because I want to get a job as a full-time firefighter and all of those
jobs are created through the government.  I found a job listing that requires
internet skills at that website.  It was a job for a Senior Web Adminstrator,
who is responsible for all aspects of computer operations and technical support
for the facility.  They are responsible for installing, supporting, maintaing,
monitoring, and tuning all web operating software.  If anyone is interested in
this job position you can find more information about the job posting at
http://www.michworks.org./mtb/jobsearch.do.
Brian Fitzgerald