[cisb102sp04] Lesson 5 - Question 2 Newsletters

  • From: "Debbie Jackson" <walkerlynn37@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cisb102sp04" <cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:00:45 -0500

Hello everyone,
I subscribed to Internet.com
http://e-newsletters.internet.com/internetdaily.html, CNET
http://nl.com.com/gen_login.jsp?brand=cnet, and write4kids
http://www.write4kids.com. I began receiving newsletters immediately after
confirming my subscription. The newsletters I received from each of the
subscribers were very informative. I especially enjoyed the Write4kids
newsletter and Internet.com.  I?ve received only one newsletter from Write4kids
since I subscribed two weeks ago.  I received a free e-book just for
subscribing. The newsletter was filled with useful tips on writing for youths.
A newsletter from Internet.com  has been received everyday since I subscribed
over two weeks ago. These newsletters provide updates on the latest and
greatest in computing and upcoming Network conference information.  So far, all
the articles I've read have been great. This newsletter has allowed me to
remain current on computer issues without spending a lot of money.

D. Lynn Walker
walkerlynn37@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"To ask a hard question is simple," W. H. Auden