[cisb102sp04] Lesson 3, question 5

  • From: fitzgeb3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:27:22 -0500 (EST)

For question 5 I went to the interlit web site and clicked on the cyberstalking
link.  I expected to find stories about people who have been stalked and how to
prevent stalkings and how to deal with them if you are being stalked.  I was
disturbed to find that these cites were for stalkers and not for victims of
stalking.  They helped people learn how to stalk other people and to get
personal information on another person.  I found the whole site really
disturbing.
Brian Fitzgerald