[cisb102sp02] CISB 102 Lesson 5 Question 2

  • From: "Jeff Etue" <jm_etue@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cisb102sp02@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 22:59:09 -0400

Jeff Etue
jm_etue@xxxxxxxx

L5 Q2

I signed up for ZDNet's AnchorDesk at

http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/filters/subscribe/newsletter/0,,6020457,00.html#subscribe

and I signed up for one I found called AudioRevolution.com's e-zine at

http://www.audiorevolution.com/home/subscribe/index.html

I have received both for this week.

I like the AudioRevolution the best; although it has alot of advertisements,
the overall look of the e-mail is better - more like a print magazine.  The
articles are well written and the ads are appropriate - unlike at ZDNet!
I didn't like Anchordesk at all because when you go to an article it brings up
popup ads and the info is scarce - just a teaser!