[cisb102a] Cisb102aLesson4Question4

  • From: Mel Edwards <maurie42up@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 07:59:19 -0800 (PST)

what did you lean about uses (provode a URL t
odocument where you learned this)?

I learn that the Telnet  is all text it's a way to
connct with a commputer from long distances and that I
can get lost easly on the stems. I used
tenet:140.147.254.3

where did you practice telnet? on the telent for the
Library of Congres Information System
Telent://140.147.254.3

Tell us what happend and mention at least one thing
you learned about telnet as you tread using it.

Got on the site type browers  and bunch of time got to
a weird screen and somewhat got intothe file about
the comuntiy devement act of 1974. I learn that I am
not good with telenet

http://sports.yahoo.com/