[cisb102_vc] Meykiw Comas Fong CISB 102 Lesson 3 Q.3

  • From: "Meykiw Comas-Fong" <mkcomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102_vc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:41:20 -0500

Hope you like it!! MK.

A Child's Prayer
One night, a father passed by his son's room and heard his son praying: "God
bless Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma. Ta ta, Grandpa."

The father didn't quite know what this meant, but was glad his son was
praying. The next morning, they found Grandpa dead on the floor of a heart
attack. The father reassured himself that it was just a coincidence, but was
still a bit spooked.

The next night, he heard his son praying again: "God bless Mommy and Daddy.
Ta ta, Grandma."

The father was worried, but decided to wait until morning. Sure enough, the
next morning Grandma was on the floor, dead of a heart attack.

Really scared now, the father decided to wait outside his son's door the
nextnight. And sure enough, the boy started to pray: "God bless Mommy. Ta
ta,Daddy."

Now the father was really scare. He stayed up all night, and went to the
doctor's early the next day to make sure his health was fine. When he
finallycame home, his wife was waiting on the porch. She said, "Thank God
you're here -- we could really use your help! We found milkman dead on our
porch this morning!"

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
   1 'http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag1_etl_EN.asp'