[cisb102_vc] Lesson 6, Question 1

  • From: "Taera O'Neil" <taeraoneil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ListServ CISB102" <cisb102_vc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:44:39 -0500

Lesson 6, Question 1

I found a job lokking at the michworks web site. The URL of the job I found is
http://www.michworks.org/mtb/user/pkg_jobs.ViewJobOrder?an_Orders_ID=2047325&as_FromSearchResult=TRUE&as_view_type=PRINT.
 This is it's description:

Company name: Westaff

Product line/service: Staffing

Web site: "http://www.westaff.com";

Job title: Customer Service Representative

Job type: Temporary - Full Time

Hours per week: 40

Job location: Ingham county.

Salary: From $ 10.00 To $ 12.00 per hour.

Job description: Candidates must have multi line phone and computer experience.
Internet and PageMaker a plus. Will also serve as counter person for printing
company.

Job requirements: This job requires a high school diploma and 1 year of
experience. Additional requirements: Will train on printing process.

You can post your resume at this site for free, so of course it's worth it.