[cisb102_vc] CISB 102, Lesson 6, Question 1

  • From: "Debby Strange" <Strange.Debby@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "CISB 102 List Serv" <cisb102_vc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:34:26 -0500

The site I used to do my job search was:
http://www.michworks.org/mtb/seeker/index.html
The actual site where I found the job, which is a Senior Internet Developer,
was:
http://www.michworks.org/mtb/user/pkg_jobs.ViewJobOrder?an_Orders_ID=2049887&as_FromSearchResult=TRUE&as_view_type=PRINT

At this site there is an area where you can sign up to post your resume for
free.  This is what you would get:

  a.. Enter your resume in a format employers want
  b.. Look at 15,000 new job openings monthly
  c.. Expose your resume to 30,000 registered employers
  d.. Employers have conducted 700,000 resume searches to date
  e.. Job openings for all types of occupations are listed
  f.. Accessible anywhere you can log onto the Internet 24/7
  g.. This is a secure site with a confidential resume option
  h.. 35 - 40% of job seekers are employed within 90 days
  i.. It's easy and best of all it is free!!
Yes, I think it would be a good thing to try--especially for free!