[cis2001] 'Ello

  • From: "tonybambony" <tonybambony@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cis2001" <cis2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 04:09:43 +0100

Hiya Everyone

It was great to see you all last Tuesday. I hope you all had fun. Get your
scanned pics from graduation to me and anything you want included in the
site. There are now 17 ppl on this list. Though I am a little unsure what
purpose this list might have. Maybe we can just say Hi to each other on
occasion. Feel free to ask me to take you off - I really won't mind at all

There are still a few others whose email address I don't have. Some of you
will have them so get them to me ... This includes (of the top of my head)
Toulu, Ayzee(sp), Scott, Thomas, Agnes, Imran, Ryan, Jamal, Viv (though I do
have his somewhere ...), Salwa and a few others whose names I don't know ...
probably not worth inclusion then!

Anyway - keep in touch

Bye!

Tony