[ciphershed] Re: Signed email solution?

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 01:19:47 +0800

On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 09:06:33 -0400
Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have just permanently removed &$@*$# stupid Thunderbird.  I have wasted
> many  many hours trying to make it work over many years, and it just DOES
> NOT WORK.
>
> So, I'm back to useless gmail, which is hostile to digital signatures.  Is
> there any solution that isn't a huge PITA?
>
> Bill

Claws-Mail works like a charm for me. (PGP/Mime Plugin with gpg-agent)
~ I think it's available for Windows as well - never tried that though.

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.