[cinci_dads] Re: sept. DNO

  • From: "Jim Reeb" <jreeb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:07:40 -0400

Wednesday evening would work best for me. I'm looking forward to meeting
some of you that I haven't met yet. (Paul, thanks for keeping the ball
rolling on this. I thought I'd missed it.)

Also, I'm interested in getting together for a playgroup during the week
(cell 600-0778). I'm in Finneytown.

Are you guys still meeting out at Sharon Woods? I went last Monday and
didn't see anyone.

Jim

  _____