[cinci_dads] paintball

  • From: "Scott Kole" <scandal122317@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 16:06:37 +0000

Hello all,
Larry and I have set up our next outing, we have set up a paintball game on sat november 10. We will start playing at 10:00 but you should get to Larry's house around 9:00 so we can be ready to play by 10. The cost is $35.00 and that includes gun, co2, facemask, and paint. Those of us that played last time had a great time. If you know of anyone else that would like to play bring them along. The more the merrier.
We will need the money by fri. nov 2, so we can make arrangements to rent the equipment. You can give the money to Larry or I at the playgroups or you can mail it to Larry (call him for his address). We will again be playing at Larry's house. If you have any questions just E-mail me.
See you soon,
Scott K.

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads