[cinci_dads] Re: krispy kreme tour

  • From: Chris Telling <ctelling@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:03:40 -0500

Paul,

count us in too - Chris, Patrick, Thomas - ages 3 and 5 - let us know details. We'll bring our video camera.

thanks!

Chris

BTW - check out my updated website at ownyourowndvd.com, we have an ad in this month's All About Kids magazine too!

On Mar 28, 2004, at 6:21 PM, TheKoloszars wrote:

Hi all. The suggestion has been put forth to schedule a Krispy Kreme bakery (factory,...?) tour for the 6th of April.

I will schedule it for ~10:15 or 10:30, and I don't expect it will take all that long. But I won't be held responsible if it is.

Anyways, I want to know what kind of group size might be going. So if you think you would like to join us, let me know (RSVP ASAP, OK?).

Given pleasant enough weather, you can all come over to our house afterwards and have a grilled lunch. If it's not so nice, there's a Burger King with an indoor play area nearby...

PaulK2

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads