[cinci_dads] Re: boo hoo! Circus

  • From: Chris Telling <ctelling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 16:13:27 -0500

> Still have a couple buyers checking...will know this afternoon.
> Ah, the game of waiting until the last minute for freebies!  :)

Just found out that the buyers didn't have any luck with circus tickets, so
looks like we have to fork over the credit card! Sorry folks... I'm still
going with my boys anyway... We're in Section 104, Row J if anyone is
there...

http://www.ringling.com/onstage/showdates/schedule.asp?Engagement_ID=91514&U
nit=Red

Chris, Patrick and Thomas