[cinci_dads] Re: Zoo Trip Details

  • From: "Conda, J. michelle (CONDAJM)" <CONDAJM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:03:57 -0400

Bob, Nicholas and I can't make it tomorrow, but enjoyed ourselves last time!

Michelle

Dr. Michelle Conda
Head of Secondary Piano and Piano Pedagogy
Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music
http://oz.uc.edu/ccm/keyboard
513-556-9525

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx