[cinci_dads] We are going to China...

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: awsels@xxxxxxx, cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cindru2000@xxxxxxxxx,jdannenfelser@xxxxxxxx, lvdoves1605@xxxxxxxxxxx, mgraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx,mgraf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GrafNA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cabas@xxxxxxxx,richard.smith4@xxxxxxxxxxxx, tanyakelley@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 14:38:12 -0400

Hello everyone,

Good news. we finally have our appointments for China. We should arrive in Audrey's province of Hunan, in the city of Changsha. We should be getting Audrey on June 6, just so happens to be Jill's birthday. We will spend a week there doing paperwork, then travel to Guangzhou for another week of paperwork. We should be leaving China and returning home on around June 17. We should be home by the 20th or 21st.
I will be able to give more accurate times after we get our flights and hotels booked. We have been waitng soo long, finally we are getting to go.
Hope you are well, hope to hear from you soon.

Have a great day,

Mark.

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads