[cinci_dads] T Shirts

  • From: "Larry Maple" <larrymaple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:20:23 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Larry Maple
To: Scott Kole
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 11:19 PM
Subject: T Shirts

Hello All

Sorry I haven't been able to come around much lately went on vacation to Myrtle
Beach and had a great time till I caught this cold the last day, Now I am back
home and trying to get better.  Any who enough about me.

Who wants T SHIRTS???????????????????

I will be placing an order here in about a week oh lets say on the 15th.  So If
are one of the new guys and have seen the T SHIRTS and just gotta have one here
is your chance, or if you are like TIM and still haven't figured out how to run
the washer and shrunk yours down so that your child has a spare shirt you can
get another as well.

http://home.fuse.net/maple/tshirt.html

This is the link to view the logo that Don Hoffmann and I designed for the
group.  I have contacted several Silkscreen companies and have gotten Prices
for T-shirts with this logo on it.  The purpose of the shirts is to promote our
group and to make us easier to find when some one like "the new guy" is looking
for us at one of our outings.  Besides the obvious Pride thing.   The price is
$10 a shirt and you can get them in the following sizes:

Child small
Adult Small
Adult Medium
Adult Large
Adult XLarge
Adult XXLarge
Adult XXXLarge + $3
Adult XXXXLarge + $3

Yes I know the child small will be a dress on a lot of our children but the
only co. I found to make them in a onsie wanted $16 a piece and a minimum order
of 100.

I would ask that You simply tell me what shirts you want and I will buy them
and when You get them you can pay me for them.

From the FIRST batch there is still a couple of unclaimed Shirts, and I have
temporarily misplaced my list of who ordered, If they are yours please let me
know and I will get them to you promptly.

Thanks Larry