[cinci_dads] Saturday Picnic

  • From: "Paul Kovach" <p_kovach@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 20:21:55 +0000

Greetings,
Here are a list of families I have so far for the Picnic on Saturday May 31, at Sharon Woods.
George
Tim
Paul K2
David
Jeff

If I have missed anyone please e-mail me or show up at Sharon Woods. I may also see you at DNO.
Heres the plan,
Meet after 3:30 at the Nature Center (playground where we usually meet on Monday's)
We will get a grill. I plan on cooking just hamburgers and Hotdogs to keep it simple. If anyone wants to help supply those, buns and condiments, please e-mail me, or just bring them. I have charcoal. I thought if everyone then can bring a simple covered dish, chips or cookies it would be plenty of food. I would say to bring your own drinks.

This picnic is planned to bring the wives and other children out so we can get to meet everyone. If you have any questions let me know. Look forward to seeing everyone there.
Paul K.

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads