[cinci_dads] Respectful fathers

  • From: Scubadog88@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:02:06 EST

Guys,

Got this for the lady who interviewed several of us last fall I believe.
Anyway, with the twins being 3 it was refreshing to read. Makes me think!!

Respectful Dads teach their children to be the same way.
Your actions speak louder than words.  Your kids watch every move you make
and love you so much that they want to be just like you.  What you see in
them may be a reflection of what they see in you.
    * Notice your tone of voice, eye contact, physical gestures and posture
when interacting with your children and their mother.
    * Notice your children's verbal and non-verbal interactions with their
mother, siblings and you.
    * Be a positive model to copy.
    * Check out the new things on the Me & MY Dad
Website.  http://www.extension.iastate.edu/dads/together.html

Rick (Harmon) Thomas-Harmon

RTH '84
Visit Hayes Class of 1984 at: