[cinci_dads] Reminder - Thursday, January 17th DNO at the Boathouse

  • From: <gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cincinnati Dads <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 9:21:57 -0500

Dads,

Just a reminder that our Dads Night Out (DNO) is this Thursday (1/17) at
Montgomery Inn's Boathouse starting at 6:30 PM.  If anyone gets there ahead of
me, please go ahead and get us a table (for 6 so far), preferably with a river
view.  If anyone else can make it, please let us know so we can make sure to
get a big enough table.  Check out the place at www.montgomeryinn.com for menu
and directions.  Valet parking is available but not mandatory.  Looking forward
to it!

George

> Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:36:29 -0500
> From:  <gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx>
> To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Thursday, January 17th DNO at the Boathouse
>
> Dads,
>
> There's 4 responders so far and we can all make Thursday, January 17 at the
> Boathouse for our Dads Night Out - so January 17th it is!  I can meet about
> 6:30 P.M. so I'll see you then - if anyone gets there ahead of me, please go
> ahead and get us a table (for 5 so far), preferably with a river view.  If
> anyone else can make it, please let us know so we can make sure to get a big
> enough table.  Check out the place at www.montgomeryinn.com for menu and
> directions.  Valet parking is available but not mandatory (as I found out the
> last time).  I'll send out a reminder a few days before our DNO.
>
> George
>
> ---- gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hey Dads,
> >
> > How about starting the New Year off right with a Dads Night Out (DNO) at
> > Montgomery Inn's Boathouse!  Ribs, Saratoga Chips, Ted's Pale Ale, maybe
> > some Graeter's ice cream for dessert - sounds delicious right?  I can make
> > it on Tuesday 1/8, Thursday 1/10, Monday 1/14, Tuesday 1/15 or Thursday
> > 1/17 - surely you can make it one of these nights.  Let me know what nights
> > work for you and let's do the Boathouse!  Hope everyone has a great 2008!
> >
> > George
> >
> > - Our webpage: http://www.cincinnatidads.com/
> >
> > - Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
> > //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads
> >
> > Should you have any questions about anything, please feel
> > free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or
> > problems)

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx