[cinci_dads] Re: Note from Mike Busam

  • From: MKSund <mksund@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 12:41:01 -0400

Title: Re: [cinci_dads] Note from Mike Busam
Mike, Camargo Auto Repair, on Camargo Rd. in Madeira, is great. They do foreign and domestic. Mark

____
email mailto:mksund@xxxxxxxxxxxx
web http://www.mksund.net
Cincinnati Stay-at-Home Dads http://www.cincinnatidads.com
Madeira City Schools http://madeira.hccanet.org/

Greetings... I thought I'd run this past the list. We're having a problem
with our car. Within the past year, someone who worked on our car did some
serious damage that we must now have corrected. The problem is, we don't
know who did the damage, because it occurred on repairs that we didn't
authorize and never paid for. Thus, now that the "top-secret" repairs have
backfired, we're out of luck. Does anyone have a mechanic they'd recommend
we take our car to? We live in the northern Cincinnati area (West Chester),
so someone local would be preferable, but if you know someone really good,
I'd be willing to give them a try, even if they're not close by.

Take care, and thanks,
---Mike Busam & Rose
West Chester, OH

Tim

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at
www.cincinnatidads.com

_________________________________________________________________________ - To post on the mailing list, simply send email to cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Users can unsubscribe from the list by sending email to cinci_dads-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field. - Our webpage: http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ - Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads Should you have any questions about anything, please feel free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx (mailing list problems)