[cinci_dads] New Reality Show seeks a few good " men"

  • From: "Tim Nabors" <timnabors@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 11:27:17 -0400

Thought I would pass this along if any of you are interested.  Seems Comedy
Central is creating a 'reality show' focusing on guys considered 'un-manly'.  I
can't think of any guys in our group who are not manly men...but you may!
Anyway, you have until May 7 to apply.  The link is:
http://www.optomenusa.com/man/

If you enter and can prove it, I'll buy you a six pack of your favorite brew.
If you enter and get selected...well, not sure if I would want anything to do
with you...but I'll make it a case of brew, you'll need it!

Tim

Visit  Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at:
www.cincinnatidads.com