[cinci_dads] Re: New Discoveries

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 23:00:04 -0400

Hey, if anyone is interested in trying mine out, I will be glad to meet with you so you can see if it for you.

Majority of people who try it love it, but there are a few who do find it is not for them. Different strokes, like being a stay at home dad.

There is another group, Bent Trail Riders, they meet quite often at the Xenia station. Their websight is http://www.siscom.net/~grindix/btr/. Unfortunatly, I have not had the opportunity to ride with them yet. Soon I hope.

Hope you have a great day John,

Talk to you later,

Mark.

From: "John Elliott" <jelliott_2727@xxxxxxxx>
To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cinci_dads] Re: New Discoveries
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 22:50:05 -0400

Mark

Thanks for the heads up. Got on a bike last summer to ride the Little Miami River trail to our family reunion in Springfield. It had been nearly 10 years since I'd gotten on a bike and at the end of the day, the ride was nearly 80 miles. Man, was my butt sore. Of course, every other part of me was too.

I look back at the pictures now and it screams, 'mid-life crisis.' Biking is good exercise, it really is. I didn't forget how to ride a bike, but I did forget where it hurts. The trike doesn't sound like a bad idea.

John

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads