[cinci_dads] N. Avondale Montessori 3rd annual USED BOOK SALE and PANCAKE B'FAST

  • From: "Dan Zavon" <dzavon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dan Zavon" <DZavon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 13:19:58 -0400

To all who like books and breakfast:

The North Avondale Montessori Dads group is having their 3rd annual Pancake Breakfast and Used Book Sale on Saturday, May 15, from 8 a.m. to 12 noon, at North Avondale Montessori School at 876 Glenwood Av.,45229, between Reading Rd. and Victory Pkwy. (NOT on Clinton Springs where our old building has been torn down and a new one is being built).

See the attachment for the official announcement, but I wanted to personally invite you to this fundraiser for the school. I have carefully selected and priced over 4000 used books for this sale - great books in good to excellent condition - no junk. Some kids' books, but most are for adults. Something for everyone - Fiction and non-fiction, hardbacks and paperbacks, many over-size (coffee table) books, art, science, biography, history, politics, literature, classics, archaeology, sets, science fiction, how-to, music, sports, travel, many other categories.

Please forward this email to anyone you know who likes books. I know people who come to this sale will find great books at great prices. We have only 4 hours to sell, so the trick is getting lots of people to come and look. Thanks.

Dan Zavon

P.S. And the Pancake Breakfast is only $3 per person or $12 per family!