[cinci_dads] Monday Playgroup

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:35:42 -0500

Hey all:  I spoke to a few of you recently and was asked to send an e-mail out.
 Since the weather is gradually getting warmer - Monday playgroup will be at
Sharon Woods playground when the weather cooperates (50 degree plus and not
raining.)  When the weather is not so great, the Cincinnati Childrens Museum
will be the destination.
For those of you who are new, the playground we go to at Sharon Woods is the
one next to the new Sharon Center...close to Rt. 42 side of the park.  Let me
know if questions and I hope to see you on Mondays when school is finally out
for summer!
Fridays are still at the Children's Home.

Take care!

Tim

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at
www.cincinnatidads.com