[cinci_dads] Re: McDonald's Trip - Wednesday

  • From: David Gaines <dgaines@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 11:59:44 -0600

on 1/7/03 2:18 PM, Mike & Moira Layman at daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hey,

    Just a quick note to let everyone know that several of us are headed to
the McDonald's in Finneytown (sp?) tomorrow.  We should be arriving around
10:15, so anyone else wishing to join us is welcome.

Mike L.

Mike, Dominic & I were there, but I guess it was too early.  we arrived
around 9.45 and the Dominator was done and ready to abort the mission by
10:05.  I thought I had the wrong day because no one else was there.  Sorry
I missed you.

David