[cinci_dads] Re: July DNO

  • From: Paul and Karen Koloszar <koloszars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:40:20 -0400

I've done some thoughtful mastication myself and come to the same conclusion as David. I'll be there!

Paul K

On 14 Jul, 2005, at 8:16 PM, David Gaines wrote:

That should work for me. I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I had to chew on it.
David
On Jul 14, 2005, at 3:56 PM, Mark Hood wrote:

Hi Dads,

I had posted this a while ago on the freelist and the forum, but the only response I got was from Tim.

I propose having a DNO on Thursday, July 21st, at 7 p.m. at the Hoffbrauhaus in Newport Ky.

That will be a week from today. Please let me know if this works for you, or if another night would be better.

I have class on Wednesday, Margo has swim at the YMCA on Tuesday, but I am open to any other night that will be more convenient for you.

Hope to hear from you soon, have a great day,

Mark.

<x-tad-bigger>Be a Columbus to whole new continents and worlds within you, opening new channels, not of trade, but of thought. -Henry David Thoreau, naturalist and author (1817-1862)</x-tad-bigger>