[cinci_dads] Re: Fw: [dads-at-home] "House husband: A female's fantasy"

  • From: "SRF" <StJohn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 15:41:46 -0400

Although a househusband I haven't been active in the group but after reading
this househusband article I can say if I met this guy at a cocktail party I
would look at him as a source of amusement, I would ignore him in the car
pool lane.....  And any man who uses a term like "I just want to slap 'em"
must be emasculated.

StJohn