[cinci_dads] Fw: Stay at home dads

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 04:19:32 -0400

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at
www.cincinnatidads.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Sonya Griffin
To: cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2003 10:46 PM
Subject: Stay at home dads

Hello,

            My name is Sonya Griffin. My husband is a stay at home dad while I
work full time and go to school. I am currently attending the University of
Phoenix and am involved in writing a paper about stay at home dads. I am
attempting to collect some information about the growing trend of stay at home
dads. My team has created an interview questionnaire that I would greatly
appreciate your help with. If you could take just a few minutes to answer these
questions and return the e-mail to me at griffin4718@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                                Thank You,

                                                            Sonya Griffin

1. Are you a stay at home dad due to corporate layoffs or downsizing? If no,
why?

2. How long have you been a stay at home dad?

3. How long did it take you to adjust to being a stay at home dad? Were the
first  3 months the easiest or the hardest?

4. What is the hardest part of being a stay at home dad?

5. Are you 26-35 years old? If not which age group do you belong to? 18-25,
36-45, or 46 and over.

6. What country do you reside in? If the U.S., which state?

7. Is your spouse supportive of you being a stay at home dad?

Sonya Griffin
Springfield,Ohio
griffin4718@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
griffin4718@xxxxxxxxxxxx