[cinci_dads] Fw: Preschool Posting

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:17:59 -0500

Tim

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at
www.cincinnatidads.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Maryanne Burns Harsh
To: cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 9:06 AM
Subject: Preschool Posting

Hi,

My name is Maryanne Burns Harsh and I'm involved in a mom's group in Anderson
called Moms 4 Moms.  I'm also a parent volunteer with Queen of Angels
Montessori School where my oldest son attends preschool.

I wanted to let your group know that Queen of Angels currently has openings in
its Fall 2003 class for 3 year-olds.  The school is a Catholic Montessori
school located just north of Mariemont.  If I'd be able to post a notice in
your newsletter or on your website, or even where you meet for playgroups,
please let me know!

I love your website - it's very impressive!

Thanks so much.

Maryanne